Any person living in Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford Counties can become a patron of the CICBVI. While our transportation services are limited to a specified mile radius from the Center, we encourage participation by people who are blind or visually impaired in and around the greater Peoria area.
Some of the benefits of patronage are:
- Eligible to receive one free white cane per calendar year
- Participation in events such as concerts and sporting events at reduced cost or free (includes free transportation to and from Center-sponsored event)
- One free Open House meal, transportation, and BINGO game per month
- Kroger gift card program
- Service animal gift card program
- Independent living aid gift card program
We invite Patrons and community members to participate in weekly meals, jam sessions, and other special events printed in the newsletter. To sign up for our monthly newsletter, visit the Newsletter page.
Becoming a patron of the Center is easy!
Click here if you would like to complete an application online.
Follow the directions below to download the Data Collection Form and either email or snail mail it directly to the Center.
- Click the link to download the CICBVI Data Collection Sheet.
- Complete the information in the document and save it.
- Email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail it to: 2905 W Garden St., Peoria, IL 61605
Although the benefits of patronage are only available to individuals living in Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford Counties, the CICBVI strives to serve as a resource for people living in Central Illinois and connect them to other organizations who may be able to help.